Request Replacement Documentation & Medals

If you are a Veteran or a family member of a veteran who lost their Purple Heart due to theft, fire, or misplacement, we suggest visiting the following site to request replacement documentation and medals: Veterans Service Records.

If you have documentation of your Purple Heart, please let us know and we can assist with getting a replacement medal.

Also, with these records, we will assist you with enrolling the Veteran into The Purple Heart Hall of Honor.